Monday, January 25, 2010

Poltergist like activity

In 1983 during my second marriage:

Early in our marriage, my husband and I had what seemed like some poltergist like activity. It started with one night my husband and I hearing some noise in the kitchen, a clanging noise. I got up to see what was going on, and noticed that all my dishes from the kitchen cabinet were all neatly stacked on the floor? I called my husband in to see. We both puzzled, put the dishes away, and then climbed back into bed. An hour later, we again were awaken, but this time the noise was in the other side of the house (the back spare room). So my husband got up to check that time, and he went into the back bedroom and noticed that the iron and ironing board was pulled out and the iron was on, and dangling on the side of the board. I hadn't used the iron in quite a while (I'm not one for ironing). My husband unplugged the iron, folded up the board and put it back. He came back in the bedroom puzzled and asked if I left the iron on with the board out? I told him "of course not, when has he seen me ironing?" Now we were a little spooked, not knowing what to think, did someone slip into the house and is playing tricks on us. The kids are too small, and are sound a sleep (both of them were between 3-4 years old). Certainly not able get to the dishes and neatly stack them with out our knowing it. We finally fell back to sleep after a bit, but as soon as we were in a good sleep; we were startled awake “with the packman game going off in our bed”, of all things.. The pacman game was in bed between us, and going off, making that packman gobbling sound. I know for a fact that we did not have that thing in our room (something was playing with us)? My husband was totally shaken, we did not sleep the rest of that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment